Date(s) - 14/05/2020
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Lagos Continental Hotel
BST Consulting Limited (UK) In Partnership With Risk Management Association of Nigeria & Continuing Professional Development (CPD) UK presents an event titled Implementation of Basel Capital Adequacy Frameworks in Nigeria: The challenges & opportunities.
The programme is a free event and the deliberations will focus on the following:
• Overview of Basel capital adequacy frameworks: Basel II, Basel III and Basel IV).
• Regulatory and supervisory policies of CBN towards implementation of Basel accords in Nigeria.
• Tips to effective Basel standards implementation by financial institutions.
• Issues, challenges and benefits of implementing Basel accords in Nigeria.
Ms Folakemi Fatogbe CRM, Director Risk Management, Central Bank of Nigeria.
Regulators, Subject Matter Experts and other Stakeholders in risk management.
By attending, participants will gain in-depth knowledge of:
• Regulatory and supervisory policies of the CBN towards implementation of Basel Capital requirements in Nigeria.
• Benefits of implementing Basel Capital Adequacy by Nigerian banks and the challenges.
Date: 14th May 2020
Venue: Lagos Continental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
CPD: This event is CPD Certified
This event has been certified for CPD purposes by the CPD Certification Service. Self-Assessment Record forms will be made available for delegates wishing to record further learning and knowledge enhancement for Continuing Personal and Professional Development (CPD) purposes. For delegates who wish to obtain a CPD Certificate of Attendance, it is the responsibility of delegates to register their details with a steward at the end of the event and as of 1 September 2014 a certificate will be sent within 28 days of the date of the event attended by the CPD Certification Service. If a delegate fails to register their details at the event, it will not prove possible to issue a certificate. (For queries relating to CPD Certificates of attendance after a request please phone 0208 840 4383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bookings are closed for this event.