BST Consulting Limited (UK) in Partnership With Risk Management Association of Nigeria (RIMAN) & Continuing Professional Development (CPD) UK present a breakfast session titled “Implementation of Basel Capital Adequacy Frameworks in Nigeria: The challenges & opportunities.”
By attending, participants will gain in-depth knowledge of:
- Regulatory and supervisory policies of the CBN towards implementation of Basel Capital requirements in Nigeria.
- Benefits of implementing Basel Capital Adequacy by Nigerian banks and the challenges.
The event will deliberate on the following:
- Overview of Basel capital adequacy frameworks: (Basel II, Basel III and Basel IV).
- Regulatory and supervisory policies of CBN towards implementation of Basel accords in Nigeria.
- Tips to effective Basel standards implementation by financial institutions.
- Issues, challenges and benefits of implementing Basel accords in Nigeria.
Regulators, Subject Matter Experts and other Stakeholders in risk management.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT:
Date: 14th May 2020
Venue: Lagos Continental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
For further information/enquiries about the event;
Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call us on: +441375271001
CPD: This event is CPD Certified
For delegates who wish to obtain a CPD Certificate of Attendance, it is their responsibility to register their details with a steward at the end of the event. If a delegate fails to register their details at the event, it will not prove possible to issue a certificate.
Fill the form below to register